Ideal Air 700495 36,000 BTU Mini Split Air Conditioner
- Easy installation
- No technician required!
- Now with optional day/night mode
- Read More...
Add this Ideal Air 700490 24,000 BTU mini split air conditioner to your home and enjoy superior supplemental cooling on a budget!
Cool large size rooms easily with this 36,000 BTU mini split AC system. Equipped with three fan speeds that allow for personalized cooling and high velocity 794 CFM, this unit spreads cool air quickly and effectively.
Save money and stay cool at the same time! Featuring an SEER of 13 for efficiency, a R410A refrigerant, and a low energy draw of only 3000 watts, this unit is ideal for anyone trying to save a buck!
Featuring flexible stainless steel pre-charged 23' line set with quick connect fittings for easy installation, this AC is perfect for your next do-it-yourself project! Simply hook up the quick connects and open the service valves, tighten, and check for leaks.
All the Bells & Whistles
This unit is equipped with everything you need for easy use. A wireless remote control, auto swing louvers, dehumidification mode, auto changeover, and auto restart meet just about any cooling need.
Please Note: All Ideal-Air Air Conditioners need surge protection and a dedicated power circuit that services only the A/C unit. In the event of a power failure, a spike in voltage may occur when the power is reinstated. This can damage the circuit board which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Model: 700495
- UPC: 847127003374
- Product Type: 36,000 BTU Mini Split Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 32.70" x W: 12.20" x H: 28.00"
- Product Weight: 167.50 lbs.
- Application: Cools indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 13.6 amps
- Noise Level: 53 dB
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Number of Indoor Units: 1
- Number of Outdoor Units: 1
- Number of Zones: 1
- Sound Level (Outdoor): 59 dB
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- SEER: 13
- Includes Remote Control: Yes
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 13 SEER for efficiency
- Auto restart after power failure
- Line sets are pre-vacuumed and pre-charged with R104A refrigerant
- Low noise level for quiet cooling
- Must have a dedicated power circuit