Ideal Air 700485 12,000 BTU Mini Split Air Conditioner
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Easy installation
- Low noise level for quiet cooling
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Keep your home cool with this Ideal Air 700485 12,000 BTU mini split air conditioner. It's economical, eco-friendly and ideal for medium to large size rooms.
With 12,000 BTUs, this unit has the power to cool medium to large size rooms. Three speed settings allow for custom comfort and 294 CFM spreads cooler air quickly.
On a budget? This mini split AC is economical. Featuring an SEER of 13 for efficiency, a R410A refrigerant, and a low energy draw of 920 watts, this unit a reasonable choice!
Flexible stainless steel pre-charged 23' line set with quick connect fittings allow for easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply hook up the quick connects and open the service valves, tighten and check for leaks.
Featuring a wireless remote control for added convenience, auto swing louvers, dehumidification mode, auto changeover, and auto restart, this AC is capable of meeting virtually any cooling needs.
Please Note: All Ideal-Air Air Conditioners need surge protection and a dedicated power circuit that services only the A/C unit. In the event of a power failure, a spike in voltage may occur when the power is reinstated. This can damage the circuit board which is not covered under the warranty.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 700485
- UPC: 847127003350
- Product Type: 12,000 BTU Mini Split Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 30.70" x W: 10.10" x H: 21.25"
- Product Weight: 75.00 lbs.
- Application: Cools indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 920 watts
- Amps: 4.2 amps
- Noise Level: 41 dB
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Number of Indoor Units: 1
- Number of Outdoor Units: 1
- Number of Zones: 1
- Sound Level (Outdoor): 51 dB
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- SEER: 13
- Includes Remote Control: Yes
- 13 SEER for efficiency
- Auto restart after power failure
- Line sets are pre-vacuumed and pre-charged with R104A refrigerant
- Must have a dedicated power circuit
- No technician required!
- Now with optional day/night mode