King 6K2415A 1500W 240V 6' Baseboard Heater
- Covers up to 150 sq. ft. of space
- Designed to provide warmth for many seasons
- Great for any indoor area!
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This King 6K2415A 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater is designed with the consumer in mind. Powerful, effective, and durable, it's a great choice!
Lots of Coverage
Keep up to 150 sq. ft. of space warm and cozy. This King 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater uses only 1500 watts of power to keep just about any small to mid-size room heated.
The King 6K2415A 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater is thermostat controlled for optimal heat output and increased safety. Simply purchase the King Electric thermostat and keep your indoor area as warm as you like.
This King Electric baseboard heater is made from heavy gauge steel and includes aluminum fins and a steel sheathed heat element. It's durable and built to last!
Back Wire Design
The King 6K2415A 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater includes a back wire design with built in cable clamps, knockouts, and a single or double pole thermostat option for convenient installation.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 6K2415A
- Product Type: 1500W 240V 6' Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 72.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 6' of heater to provide exceptional coverage
- Convection heating for optimal results
- Effectively heats up to 150 sq. ft.
- Made from top quality materials for years of use
- Provides even heat distribution
- Safety cut out and protected heat element