King 6K2015A 1500W 208V 6' Baseboard Heater
- Durable and long-lasting construction
- Perfect for bedroom or living room heating
- Quality components guarantee a long-lasting, reliable heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The King 6K2015A 1500W 208V 6' baseboard heater provides quiet, even heating for up to 150 sq. ft. of space. It's a great source of supplemental warmth.
Featuring an 18 gauge front cover and a 22 gauge back can, this King 1500W 208V 6' baseboard heater is durable. The heat element is fully protected, edges are softly contoured, and it includes a baked enamel finish.
Superior Heat Transfer
With 1500 watts of heating, this unit covers up to 150 sq. ft. Chromium alloy wiring is rust resistant and ribbon aluminum fining is compression welded to the sheathed element to provide chimney type flue heat transfer.
Convection style heating spreads warmth evenly. The heat element gradually warms and heats spreads across a widespread area, making this King Electric 6K2015A baseboard heater an effective option!
Convection style heating is quiet. That's why a baseboard heater is one of the most popular for bedroom heating. Their low profile design is flattering and out of the way. Plus, versatile installation, easy wiring, and simple use makes this a user-friendly choice.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 6K2015A
- Product Type: 1500W 208V 6' Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 72.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Baked enamel finish is flattering to decor
- Convection style heating spreads warmth evenly
- Crushproof heat element for added safety
- Full length safety cut out prevents overheating
- Reinforced cover to effectively protect the interior components
- Softly contoured corners won't snag materials