Cadet 6F1500W 6' 1500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Features Flexible Placement Options and Wires Connect to Either Side of the Unit
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet 6F1500W 6' 1500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater doesn't have a heating element with moving parts, so maintenance is a breeze. For your convenience, it simply needs period cleaning. The 6F1500W 6' 1500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is quiet, cost-effective and not dangerous, making it ideal for zonal heating.
Long Term Performance
The Cadet 6F1500W 6' 1500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater can last for more than 20 years if kept in good condition.
Practical for Bedrooms
The 6F1500W 6' 1500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is a practical choice for bedrooms because it has a space-saving design and operates quietly.
High Temperature Limit Switch and Sensor Tube
This electric baseboard heater features an oversized high temperature limit switch and a full length capillary sensor tube for added safety.
The Cadet 6F1500W installs easily because it has a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals.
- Model: 6F1500W
- UPC: 027418099563
- Product Type: 6' 1500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 72.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 13.60 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 6.25 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Features an extremely long life often longer than 20 years
- Heats rooms quietly and safely because natural convection is used instead of a fan
- Ideal for areas that need supplemental heating because it requires no ductwork
- May connect the wires from either the left or right side of the baseboard heater
- Only requires periodic cleaning - needs virtually no maintenance
- Utilizes natural convection to move warm air and deliver zonal heat to rooms
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: