Cadet 6F1500A 6' 1500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater with Sensor Tube
- Durable steel sheathed heat element
- High temperature limit switch
- Low temperature operation for cooler outer surface
- Read More...
Keep your bedroom warm and cozy with the Cadet 6F1500A 6' 1500 Watt 240V electric baseboard heater. This quietly operating heater is a great resource.
Convection Heating Method
Using the convection heating method, this Cadet 6F1500A 6' 1500 Watt 240V electric baseboard heater heats indoor areas quickly and evenly. This method of heating is quiet and the most efficient and effective.
Steel Sheathed Element
Featuring a fully steel sheathed heat element, the Cadet electric baseboard heater is durable. The heat element is completely protected to provide effective heating over an extended period of time.
Channel Shaped Fins
The Cadet 6F1500A 6' electric baseboard heater for optimal airflow and superior heat distribution. This space heater spreads warmth over a 150 sq. ft. room easily.
High Temperature Limit Switch
This is a safe option. the Cadet 6F1500A 6' 1500 Watt 240V electric baseboard heater includes a high temperature limit switch for increased safety. Enjoy great heating without the worry.
- Model: 6F1500A
- UPC: 027418065117
- Product Type: 6' 1500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 72.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 13.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Used for supplemental heating
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 6.25 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Channel
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- 1500 watts of heating warms up to 150 sq. ft.
- Almond powder coated finish is complementary
- Easy installation with pre-punched casing
- Overlimit temperature switch for added safety
- Rugged steel contruction is built to last
- Runs off a wall mount thermostat or a field thermostat for flexibility