Cadet 6F1500-1W 6' 1500 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater with Durable Steel Construction
- Features Natural Convection Heat that's Effective and an Oversized High Temperature Limit
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Cadet 6F1500-1W 6' 1500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater only needs a small amount of space for the inexpensive installation. It doesn't use a fan, but instead uses natural convection to heat rooms quietly and safely. The 6F1500-1W 6' 1500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater prevents overheating with a safety thermal cutout protection switch.
The Cadet 6F1500-1W 6' 1500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater includes a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals that makes it easy to install.
The 6F1500-1W 6' 1500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater is constructed of steel and features a durable white powder coat paint finish.
This electric baseboard heater runs on standard 120V power and doesn't require complex materials for installation.
The Cadet 6F1500-1W performs quietly so it can be used in noise-sensitive environments, such as bedrooms.
- Model: 6F1500-1W
- Product Type: 6' 1500 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 72.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 13.60 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for providing supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Allows placement directly on the floor and wall mounting during operation
- Ensures safe operation with an oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube
- Includes a strong steel construction with a white powder coat paint finish
- Installation is easy because it has a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals
- Makes a minimal amount of noise so it can be used in bedrooms
- Zonal heat is provided to rooms through natural convection which circulates warm air
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: