Essick Air 697-500HB Whole House Humidifier with Digital Display
- 5.2 Gallon Water Capacity
- Air Filter Included
- Automatic Thermostat
- Read More...
Maintain the humidity level in your home using the Essick Air 697-500HB whole house humidifier that features 9 diifferent speed options and a digital display. This Cherry finished humidifier will look fantastic in any home and help enrich the current decor while also delivering clean, natural moisture into the air.
Easily read the digital display that reads out the actual humidity level, the desired humidity level, or fan speed.
Adjust the speed of the Essick Air 697-500HB to your comfort with the 9 speed settings that range from humidity levels of 25% to 65% in 5% increments.
Installed on this model are easy-roll casters which help to move this humidifier to the region where it is most needed.
Two 2.6 gallon water tanks are included and this humidifier outputs up to 12 gallons per day.
- Model: 697-500HB
- Product Type: Whole House Humidifier with Digital Display
- Product Dimensions: L: 29.62" x W: 14.87" x H: 25.37"
- Product Weight: 29.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Cherry
- Application: Help to maintain desired humidiity level
- Warranty: 2 year motor warranty, 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 135 watts
- Amps: 1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Usage: Whole House
- Daily Output: 5.2 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 2500 square feet
- Number of Speeds: 9
- Number of Tanks: 2
- Tank Size: 2.6 gallons
- Wick Type: #1041 (Included)
- Control Type: Digital
- Remote Control: No
- Cord Length: 5 Feet
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filters: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: Yes
- Nightlight: Yes
- Automatic shutoff feature
- Desired humidity can be from 25% - 65%
- Easy roll casters for portability
- Easy to refill with the included fill hose
- No white dust is outputted using the Super-Wick
- Refill indicator notifies when more water is needed