Broan 684 80 CFM Ceiling Mount Ventilation Fan
- Controls indoor moisture
- Designed for bathroom ventilation
- Keeps bathroom fixtures in good condition
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Maintain property value and prevent costly repairs with a ceiling exhaust fan. Every bathroom should be equipped with an exhaust fan. Designed by Broan, this fan offers an effective option that includes a UL and HVI-2100 certification and so it's safe for use above bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit.
Reliable and known for manufacturing home improvement necessities, Broan makes products that preserve the life of your home. Installation is easy with the torsion spring mounting grille. There are no tools necessary, and it includes a centrifugal blower with 4-pole motor that's ideal for bathrooms or any other room in your home.
- There are lots of ways this fan maintains property values. First, it controls moisture. This is especially important in bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements, attics, or any other area where condensation or excessive moisture is a problem. A proper exhaust fan while help preserve the life of fixtures, flooring, paint, and more.
- Don't allow mold and mildew to grow on walls or behind the dry wall and on the wood framing. Maintain baseboards, flooring and other wood materials. Using an exhaust fan controls the development of harmful bacteria and keeps the interior parts of your home in good condition.
- Now that you know why you should use an exhaust fan, consider the aesthetics. This ceiling exhaust fan is compact and complementary. It comes complete with enough power to effectively eliminate moisture while featuring a designer styled white polymeric grille to blend with virtually any ceiling.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 684
- UPC: 026715002900
- Product Type: 80 CFM Ceiling Mount Ventilation Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 6.50 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms or other areas that need moisture control
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Ceiling Fan , Exhaust Fan
- Max Air Flow: 80 CFM
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 49 watts
- Amps: 0.5 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Certified for Commercial Use: No
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: UL , HVI
- Standard CFM: 68 CFM
- 4" ducting and 10.625 X 11.125 grille to fit in small spaces
- 80 CFM effectively ventilates moisture from the air
- Complementary white finish to blend with the ceiling
- HVI and UL certifications for added safety
- Mounts into the celing and offers a clean finish
- Recommended for rooms up to 75 sq. ft.