Hamilton Beach 68330R 4 Quart Bucket Ice Cream Maker With Automatic Churning
- Offers the Charm of an Old Fashioned Hand Crank Machine Without the Hassle and Makes One-of-a-Kind Ice Cream
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Hamilton Beach 68330R 4 quart bucket ice cream maker creates frozen treats for any occasion, like birthday parties and get-togethers. Once you've tasted fresh, homemade ice cream using the Hamilton Beach 68330R bucket ice cream maker, you'll never want store-bought ice cream again. Simply add the ingredients, ice, and salt, and the Hamilton Beach 68330R whirls into action leaving you with amazing ice cream.
Desserts All Around
The Hamilton Beach ice cream machine makes 4 quarts of whatever frozen temptation you please! Try dairy-free sorbet, Italian gelato, or classic strawberry ice cream.
Homemade ice cream offers dieters and allergy suffers a change to make ice cream that fits their body's needs, since you control the ingredients that are added.
The Hamilton Beach bucket ice cream maker includes a complementary recipe booklet with ice cream, custard, and frozen yogurt ideas.
Easy Lock Lid
The ice cream bucket lid locks into place with a snap, keeping ice cream in and rock salt out of the bucket.
- Model: 68330R
- Product Type: 4 Quart Bucket Ice Cream Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 13.50"
- Product Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Makes homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 80 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Finish: White
- Capacity: 4 quarts
- Operating Time: 40 minutes for 4 quarts
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Usage: Ice cream , Frozen yogurt
- Control Type: Electronic
- Requires Pre-Freezing: No
- Number of Freezer Bowls: 1
- Removable Freezer Bowl: Yes
- Canister Cover: Yes
- Clear Canister Cover: No
- Built-In Compressor: No
- Built-In Freezer: No
- Automatic Timer: No
- Allergy sufferers can rest assured their ice cream is safe to eat and uncontaminated
- Churns out four quarts of homemade ice cream, ideal for special occasions and parties
- Dieters can make ice cream with low fat milk, real sugar, fewer unhealthy additives than store bought ice cream
- Easy lock lid won't come loose while ice cream is made to keep ice and salt out
- Impress guests by serving Italian gelato or frozen yogurt made from scratch
- Inspires personalized ice cream, from homemade rocky road to sugar-free raspberry sorbet