Hamilton Beach 68321 1.5 Quart Ice Cream Maker With Ice Cream in Less Than 1 Hour
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Make handmade, fresh-churned ice cream from home using the Hamilton Beach 68321 1.5 quart ice cream maker. The Hamilton Beach 68321 comes complete with a removable gel canister that's ready to prepare ice cream after 24 hours in the freezer. Simply remove the canister from the freezer, add ingredients, and the Hamilton Beach 68321??1.5 quart ice cream maker creates the frozen dessert in 25 - 40 minutes.
The Hamilton Beach ice cream maker has an extra-large ingredients opening at the top of the machine. Add mix-ins while ice cream churns or at the end of the cycle for toppings.
The Hamilton Beach 68321 1.5 quart ice cream machine is truly versatile. Make frozen yogurt topped with blueberries, Italian gelato made with vanilla bean extract, or your own version of rocky road ice cream.
Includes a recipe book full of ice cream, frozen yogurt, custard, and sherbet creations to make with your ice cream maker.
The Hamilton Beach 68321 has a canister cover to keep it from condensing and transforming the counter into a dripping puddle.
- Model: 68321
- UPC: 040094683215
- Product Type: 1.5 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.20" x W: 12.00" x H: 10.30"
- Product Weight: 8.10 lbs.
- Product Color: White/Blue
- Application: Makes homemade ice cream
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 13.5 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Finish: Black
- Capacity: 1.5 quarts
- Operating Time: 25-45 minutes
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Usage: Ice cream
- Control Type: Electronic
- Requires Pre-Freezing: Yes
- Number of Freezer Bowls: 1
- Removable Freezer Bowl: Yes
- Canister Cover: No
- Built-In Compressor: No
- Built-In Freezer: No
- Automatic Timer: No
- After freezing the canister and adding ingredients, makes ice cream in less than 40 minutes
- Brings the merriment of the ice cream parlor to home
- Canister design requires no rock salt or ice, simply place in the freezer overnight
- Double walled casing keep canister from developing messy condensation
- Freeze gel canister for 24 hours to make homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, and other desserts
- Get the kids involved! Extremely simple operation means the whole family can make ice cream together
- Use the canister as a container for leftover ice cream, its designed to take up little freezer real estate