Hamilton Beach 68320 1.5 Quart Ice Cream Maker With Extra Large Ingredient Opening
(click to enlarge)
- Makes Ice Cream in Less Than 40 Minutes and Requires No Ice or Rock Salt
- Read More...
The Hamilton Beach 68320 1.5 quart ice cream maker will get you started on the path to homemade ice cream bliss. Choose a creamy confection from the included recipe book. The Hamilton Beach 68320 ice cream maker makes 1.5 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, custard, gelato, or sherbet. The Hamilton Beach 1.5 quart ice cream machine is perfect for picky eaters and allergy sufferers, since it offers complete control over the ingredients.
The Hamilton Beach 68320 has an extra-large opening on the lid to add in toppings or mix-ins. Create homemade rocky road ice cream or top off frozen yogurt with sliced strawberries.
Just freeze the gel canister for at least 24 hours and the Hamilton Beach 68320 is ready to start churning out fresh dairy treats.
The Hamilton Beach ice cream machine's outer bowl keeps condensation from pooling all over the kitchen counter.
Consult the recipe book for ideas, it includes easy to make ice cream recipes specially designed for the Hamilton Beach ice cream maker.
- Model: 68320
- Product Type: 1.5 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.20" x W: 9.40" x H: 11.80"
- Product Weight: 7.20 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Makes homemade ice cream
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 13.5 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Finish: White , Blue
- Capacity: 1.5 quarts
- Operating Time: 20-40 minutes
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Usage: Ice cream
- Control Type: Electronic
- Requires Pre-Freezing: Yes
- Number of Freezer Bowls: 1
- Removable Freezer Bowl: Yes
- Canister Cover: No
- Clear Canister Cover: Yes , N/A
- Built-In Compressor: No
- Built-In Freezer: No
- Automatic Timer: No
- Easy lock lid stays on solidly while the ice cream churns
- Features an inner-outer bowl design to keep condesation from pooling on your countertop
- Simply freeze the canister for 24 hours and make fresh ice cream, custard, frozen yogurt, and Italian gelato!
- Small gel canister takes up very little space in your freezer
- Sprinkle on fresh fruit, candy, and chocolate syrup through the jumbo-sized toppings opening
- Use the gel canister to store ice cream in the freezer--if there's any leftover!