Marvel 66SWDE 54 Bottle Full Size Wine and Drawer Refrigerator
- Q & A
Enhanced Microprocessor Technology
The Marvel 66SWDE wine and drawer refrigerator features enhanced microprocessor technology that provides superior temperature control.
The 66SWDE wine refrigerator comes with an ultra-efficient compressor that delivers a fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity.
Attractive, Low Maintenance Exterior
This wine refrigerator features powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors that provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior.
High Efficiency Fan Motor
The high efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime.
Commercial Condenser Design
The 66SWDE includes a commercial condenser design that delivers more air flow.
- Model: 66SWDE
- Product Type: 54 Bottle Full Size Wine and Drawer Refrigerator
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.25" x W: 24.10" x H: 68.10"
- Product Weight: 356.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for chilling and storing up to 54 bottles
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty on parts and labor, 5 year limited warranty on sealed refrigeration system
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 3.3 amps
- Bottle Capacity: 54
- Wine Cooler Style: Built-In
- Type: Dual zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Manual
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 6
- Rack Construction: Stainless Steel
- Removable Wine Racks: No
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 33°-65°F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Accommodates up to 54 wine bottle, including magnums
- An attractive unit designed for wine storage and beverage refrigeration
- Features enhanced microprocessor technology that provides superior temperature control
- Features lower refrigerated drawers with a combined capacity of 5.6 cu. ft.
- Includes an exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor that operates in real time to actively maintain optimal conditions
- Monitors critical components such as over/under temperature, door/drawer ajar and power failure conditions