Real Flame 616 Mezzo Round Propane Tank Cover in Antique White
- Designed to fit over a 20 lb. LP tank
- Shields the propane from outdoor elements
- Stabilizes the tank and keeps it securely in place
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
If you have the Real Flame Mezzo fire pit in flint gray then you need the Real Flame 616 Mezzo round propane tank cover in flint gray to match.
For Mezzo Collection
This Real Flame 616 Mezzo round propane tank cover is made for a 20 lb. tank and is designed to stabilize the tank and keep it secure. It accompanies the Real Flame Mezzo collection of fire pits.
this Real Flame 616 Mezzo round propane tank cover provides a safe and effective way to store a 20 lb. LP tank when the fire pit is in use or not. With leveling feet for secure placement and a seat for the tank to set on, its a safe way to operate the pit.
this Real Flame 616 Mezzo round propane tank cover is durable and designed to weather outdoor elements easily. It's made from caste concrete and steel so it can tolerate a variety of conditions.
The circular shape fits snuggly over the tank for safe use. This Real Flame 616 Mezzo round propane tank cover is designed to shield the propane from outdoor elements and prevent it from getting knocked over accidentally,
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 616-AW
- UPC: 752370061609
- Product Type: Round Propane Tank Cover in Antique White
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 20.00"
- Product Weight: 28.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Antique White
- Application: Accompanies the Real Flame Mezzo fire pit
- Type: Propane Tank Cover/Holder
- Construction: Steel , Fiber Cast Concrete
- Quantity: 1
- Compatible With: Real Flame Mezzo fire pit
- Accompanies the Real Flame Mezzo fire pit
- Caste from painted fiber concrete and steel for outdoor durability
- Durable and designed to weather outdoor elements easily
- Made from caste concrete and steel
- Provides a finished look to complement backyard settings
- The best way to safely keep the propane tank alongside the pit