Fire Sense 61444 46,000 BTU Commercial Hammer Tone Black and Stainless Steel Patio Heater
- Commercially designed
- Great for outdoor patios, pools, and eating areas
- Powerful and fashionable
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Add this Fire Sense 61444 46,000 BTU commercial hammer tone black and stainless steel patio heater to your outdoor patio and enjoy warmth on a cool evening.
Great for commercial or residential use, this outdoor patio heater provides the warmth you need on a chilly evening. It's great for patios, poolside, or at a eatery.
This hammer tone black and stainless steel patio heater is resilient. With durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid, this heater is built to last.
Featuring a safety auto shut off and tilt valve, this unit is a safe option. Even more, the base is weighted to help prevent tipping over on those windy afternoons.
Easy to Use
Using a simple 20 lb. LPG tank, a reliable Piezo igniter, wheels for mobility, this patio heater is a user-friendly choice. This is great for the serious entertainer that wants a trouble-free heat source.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 61444
- UPC: 690730614440
- Product Type: 46,000 BTU Commercial Hammer Tone Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.00" x W: 33.00" x H: 86.00"
- Product Weight: 39.00 lbs.
- Application: Warms outdoor areas
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Heating Capacity: 46000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Ignition Type: Piezo
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Safety Features: Automatic shut off valve , Weighted base , Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Additional Features: Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid
- 46,000 BTU's heats up to a 20' radius
- Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid
- Piezo igniter for instant startup
- Safety auto shut off tilt valve for added security
- Stainless steel and hammered black powder coated steel looks great
- Uses standard 20 lb LPG BBQ tank that can be purchased just about anywhere