Fire Sense 61315 Hammer Tone Bronze Deluxe Patio Heater With Wheels
- Heats Up To 18 Ft. Diameter
- Holds 20 Lb. LPG Tank For Up To 10 Hours Of Use
- Weighted Base For Reliable Stability
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
For a fantastic heating source whether in your background for entertaining guests or used for commercial use, consider the Fire Sense 61315 Hammer Tone bronze deluxe patio heater. Finished with a grand hammered bronze and stainless steel burners, this elegant patio heater is for enjoying the outdoors with reliable warmth.
The Fire Sense 61315 Hammer Tone bronze deluxe patio heater heats up to 18 ft. in diameter with adjustable heating settings for flexibility.
Constructed with a steel, weighted base, this patio heater is also equipped with a safety auto shut off tilt valve for your safety.
Wheels are added to the bottom of the Fire Sense 61315 for simple manuevering to adjust to heating needs.
Experience approximately 10 hours of heat with 1 20 lb. LPG tank. (Tank sold separate.)
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 61315
- UPC: 690730613153
- Product Type: 47,000 BTU Propane Pation Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 20.00" x H: 93.00"
- Product Weight: 46.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Hammer Tone Bronze
- Application: Ideal for heating your patio or deck
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Type: Patio Heater
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 190 square feet
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Steel
- Heating Capacity: 47000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 10 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Piezo igniter
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Auto shut off tilt valve shuts heater off in case of tilting
- Burners & heating grid constructed of stainless steel
- Enjoy a heating radius of 9 ft.
- Mobile with built on wheels below the sturdy base
- Reliable Piezo igniter for easy start
- Up to 10 hours of consumption per 20 lb. LPG tank