The Fire Sense 61126 Stainless Steel and Orange 46,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater
- Featuring Tip Over Protection System and It's ETL Approved
- Read More...
Your outdoor patio heater doesn't have to be plain and boring! Add a splash of color that will accent your outdoor patio furniture with the Fire Sense 61126 orange propane patio heater. All your friends will be wishing they had one of their own!
Very Safe to Use
With an ETL approval the Fire Sense 61126 outdoor heater is very safe to use including a tip over safety protection feature.
The Fire Sense patio heater is very sturdy and the burners and heating grid are made from stainless steel making it very durable and long lasting.
Easy to Move
The Fire Sense 61126 is very easy to move anywhere you would like on your outdoor patio with its convenient wheel assembly.
It can heat an 18 ft. diameter area producing 46,000 BTUs. Also, it uses a standard 20 lb LPG BBQ tank (not included) and features a reliable Piezo igniter.
- Model: 61126
- UPC: 690730611265
- Product Type: 46,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.00" x W: 33.00" x H: 87.00"
- Product Weight: 38.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange/Stainless Ste
- Application: Ideal for heating your outdoor area with a unique organge color
- Type: Patio
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 18 square feet
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Stainless steel , Aluminum
- Heating Capacity: 46000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 10 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Piezo ignition
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- A large 18 ft. heating diameter
- Burners and heating grid are made from very durable stainless steel which is very long lasting
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Safe design with a tip over protection system
- Unique orange design will accent your patio funiture
- Uses a standard 20 lb LPG BBQ tank - NOT INCLUDED