West Bend 6111 Electric Indoor Grill
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Versatile Non-Stick Cooking Surface
The West Bend 6111 electric indoor grill features a versatile non-stick cooking surface that has grease-draining ribs on one side and a solid griddle ideal for grilling vegetables and pancakes on the other.
The 6111 indoor electric grill is virtually smokeless because water is added to the drip tray before grilling.
This electric grill features a grill surface and drip tray that are dishwasher safe as long as the heat control is removed.
Prevents Burns and Injuries
The 6111 includes heat-resistant handles that prevent burns and injuries.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 6111
- UPC: 100722406111
- Product Type: Electric Indoor Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.40" x W: 22.00" x H: 6.20"
- Product Weight: 13.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: For grilling your favorite meats and vegetables. Also has a griddle for making pancakes or keeping grilled foods warm.
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Table top , Portable , Indoor
- Grilling Surface Features: Removable , Ribbed , Non-Stick
- Construction: Metal
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: No
- Locking Lid: No
- Lid Construction: Glass
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes: Stay cool handle
- Additional Features: Drip tray, removable thermostat
- Comes complete with an adjustable temperature control, drip tray, glass lid and heat-resistant handles
- Features 1500 watts of power so that you can sear meats or seafood
- Features a grill surface and drip tray that are dishwasher safe as long as the heat control is removed
- Includes a versatile non-stick cooking surface that has grease-draining ribs on one side and a solid griddle on the other
- Includes heat-resistant handles that prevent burns and injuries
- Virtually smokeless because water is added to the drip tray before grilling