Fire Sense 60951 Square Mocha Illuminated Patio Heater with Tank Cover
- Complements decor
- Illuminated Base
- Uses LP gas
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Fire Sense 60951 Square Mocha illuminated patio heater offers superior heating in a complementary design that's made to enhance outdoor decor.
Keep outdoor areas warm and cozy with the Fire Sense 60951 Square Mocha illuminated patio heater. 46,000 BTUs of heating power will keep you and any guests you might have over comfortably toasty.
Slow Consumption Rate
Enjoy superior heating at a slow rate. Attach a 20 lb. LP tank to the the Fire Sense 60951 Square Mocha illuminated patio heater and enjoy superior heating up to 10 hrs. before a tank replacement is required.
Featuring a complementary tank cover, this Fire Sense illuminated patio heater is a handsome choice. The LED cover illuminates soft lighting to add a distinctive flair to any setting.
Startup is easy with this Fire Sense 60951 Square Mocha illuminated patio heater. The piezo ignition system starts the heating process with the push of a button.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 60951
- UPC: 690730609514
- Product Type: Illuminated Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 35.00" x W: 35.00" x H: 89.00"
- Product Weight: 51.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Mocha
- Application: Provides supplemental outdoor heating
- Type: Patio Heater , Propane Heater
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Bronze
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 10 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Piezo
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- ETL approved for safe use
- LED illuminated tank cover adds contemporary style
- Piezo ignition system provides instant startup
- Provides up to 10 hrs of warmth with one 20 lb. tank
- Tip over protection system shuts the heater off if knocked over
- Wheels increase mobility for easy transfer