Fire Sense 60859 Copper Rail Fire Pit
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Light a fire in the Fire Sense 60859 copper rail fire pit for instance warmth and ambiance during your next gathering. The Fire Sense 60859 copper rail fire pit features elegant design details that make it a stunning visual focal point. A work of functional art, the Fire Sense 60859 has a metallic copper-finish band accenting the fire bowl. The fire bowl features a woven pattern, giving it a basket like texture. These design elements make the Fire Sense copper rail fire pit a true centerpiece and a conversation starter.
High Heat Paint
The Fire Sense 60859 fire pit has a coat of high temperature paint to resist wear-and-tear from the flames.
The Fire Sense 60859 copper rail fire pit features solid steel construction and three sturdy powder coat legs for stability.
One Piece Screen
The mesh screen on the Fire Sense fire pit is made of one solid piece of material to create a cohesive look and increase strength.
Screen Lift Tool
The Fire Sense 60859 includes a tool for lifting up the screen to reach the inside of the fire bowl. The convenient tool hooks onto the loop on top of the screen for easy access.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 60859
- UPC: 690730608593
- Product Type: Copper Rail Fire Pit
- Product Dimensions: L: 37.40" x W: 37.40" x H: 21.28"
- Product Weight: 31.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal fire pit for outdoor warmth and glow
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Coverage Area: 5 square feet
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: Black
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Adds instant romance and warmth to a party by simply starting a fire
- Attractive design elements include a weave patterned fire bowl and copper finish rail
- Creates glowing ambiance and heat when used outdoors over a 5' radius
- Fire pit is slightly raised above the ground on 3 powder coated legs
- Flames are visible from 360°, creating a beautiful decorative centerpiece
- Made from high quality steel for longevity and structural stability
- Mesh fire screen is made from one piece of material for a cohesive look and less risk of tearing
- Painted with high heat paint to resist flame and heat damage
- Complementary screen lift tool grabs loop at the top of the machine for easy removal