Fire Sense 60763 46,000 BTU Wicker Propane Patio Heater
- Features A Powder-Coated Finish For Optimal Weather Resistance and Convenient Wheel Assembly For Added Ease Of Mobility
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Extend the outdoor entertaining season with the Fire Sense 60763 46,000 BTU Wicker propane patio heater! The unit boasts weather-resistant stainless steel burners and a heat grid for added resilience. A single 20-pound LPG barbecue tank will provide comforting heat for up to 10 hours!
The Fire Sense 60763 46,000 BTU Wicker propane patio heater has an epoxy powder-coated finish in Mocha and wicker for the perfect blend of outdoor durability and style!
For tip-over protection an internal safety feature prevents fire hazards from occurring by automatically shutting off power, keeping you and your home safe!
Enjoy a heating radius of up to 9 feet and 18 feet in diameter for all-around even warmth perfect for entertaining or lounging on cold winter nights!
Why be restricted to a single area when you can enjoy warm comfort in any part of your garden! The Fire Sense 60763 46,000 BTU Wicker propane patio heater has gliding wheels for heat wherever, whenever!
- Model: 60763
- Product Type: 46,000 BTU Wicker Propane Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 33.00" x H: 89.00"
- Product Weight: 46.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Mocha
- Application: The sophisticated blend of all weather wicker and a high quality mocha color powder coat finish will blend perfectly with your patio furniture
- Type: Patio
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 18 square feet
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Steel
- Heating Capacity: 46000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 10 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- A beautiful wicker and mocha finish makes this lamp the perfect piece for your patio!
- A single 20-pound propane tank will fuel the heater for up to 10 straight hours!
- Attached wheels provide easy mobility so you can move the warmth where you need it
- Commercial grade stainless steel is weather-resistant and and provides protection again corrosive damage
- Makes a great focal point in your outdoor setting with its unique visual flame!
- Unit features a reliable Piezo igniter for added safety while lighting the heater