Fire Sense 60411 Stainless Steel Infrared Patio Heater
- Utilizes a Quartz Halogen Lamp that has a 5000 Hour Lamp Life for Long-Lasting Heat
- Read More...
The Fire Sense 60411 stainless steel infrared patio heater utilizes standard 110V household electric current. It costs less to operate than a propane patio heater.
Does Not Harm the Environment
The Fire Sense 60411 infrared patio heater does not produce UV rays, harmful emissions or toxic residuals.
Instead of heating the air, the 60411 infrared heater heats objects and people. It produces a 9 foot blanket of heat that is not affected by the wind.
This heater only accrues about 1/10 the energy costs of LPG heaters. It uses a quartz halogen lamp to produce heat that has a 5000 hour lamp life.
Wheels are included for easy mobility. This heater is so adaptable that it can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Model: 60411
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Infrared Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.00" x W: 22.00" x H: 87.00"
- Product Weight: 45.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Great for heating your patio or deck, can also be used indoors
- Type: Patio
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 125 volts
- Coverage Area: 9 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 13.0 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Free-standing , Lamp
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Cord Length: 12 feet
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Costs less to operate than a propane patio heater
- Does not produce UV rays, harmful emissions and toxic residuals
- Includes a ceramic glass front heating head
- Meets ETL approval guidelines
- Standard 110V household current is used
- Utilizes a quartz halogen lamp that has a 5000 hour lamp life