Fire Sense 60255 Infrared Patio Heater
- Featuring a Convenient Wall Mount Design with Movable Bracket and Ceramic Glass Front Heating Head for Added Safety
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Warm your outdoor living space with the Fire Sense 60255 infrared patio heater. It features an efficient heater that heats up in seconds and boasts a 90% energy conversion. It can heat an area up to 9 feet and its heat isn't affected by the wind. It's perfect for heating decks, patios or other outdoor living spaces!
Easily direct heat to where you need it most with this infrared patio heater. It features a moveable wall mounting bracket. This bracket allows you to turn the heater right, left, up or down.
The Fire Sense 60255 infrared patio heater comes with many features that make it very safe to use. It even features an ETL approval. One key feature is the ceramic glass that protects the heating head.
This Fire Sense infrared patio heater is very low maintenance. You only need to wipe down the exposed areas as needed. It even features a 5,000 hour lamp life, which means that you don't have to worry about replacing it for a long time.
The Fire Sense 60255 patio heater runs on electricity and doesn't produce harmful emissions. This means that you won't pollute the environment when you use your infrared patio heater.
- Model: 60255
- UPC: 690730602553
- Product Type: Infrared Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 7.50" x H: 4.50"
- Product Weight: 8.80 lbs.
- Application: Perfect for heating decks, patios and other outdoor living spaces
- Type: Patio
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer limited warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 9 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 13 amps
- Certifications: ETL , CSA
- Style: Wall-mounted
- Construction: Steel
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Additional Features: Ceramic glass in front of heating head
- Easily direct heat to where it's needed most with the movable mounting bracket
- Enjoy cozy warmth within seconds of turning on the unit
- Fueled by a standard 110V household electric current for your convenience
- Hassel free with low maintenance - just wipe down exposed surfaces as needed
- Heat lamp is designed to be long lasting with a 5,000 hour lamp life
- Highly efficient with a 90% energy conversion