- Q & A
The EG&H 60 stainless steel espresso knock box is the ideal companion to your home espresso machine. Use the knock box to loosen and discard spent compacted espresso grounds by tapping the portafilter against the rubber bar.
Once you have filled the knockbox with used espresso grounds, you can easily dump them into a trash bin. The bar and rubber base are removable to pop the box directly into the dishwasher for no-hassle cleaning.
With a compact size the EG&H 60 stainless steel espresso knock is a very practical ground depository for ordinary home kitchens. Not to mention, the contemporary design makes a great decorative piece in your kitchen!
The knock bar is removable for simple cleaning and is coated with rubber to prevent your espresso portafilter from being damaged or dented.
The EG&H 60 stainless steel espresso knock box has a thick rubber base to keep the box in one place while in use. The base also acts as a sound filter, so you don't create a lot of noise while tapping the portafilter.
- Model: 60
- UPC: 725182000609
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Espresso Knock Box
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.25" x W: 5.50" x H: 6.25"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for removing used and compacted coffee grounds from any espresso filter
- Easily clean the box because the container is dishwasher safe!
- Heavy duty rubber base protects countertops and silences noise when tapped
- Knock bar is removable and rubber coated to protect your portafilter from damage
- Stainless steel construction offers long lasting durability for years to come
- Unique shape is contemporary and sturdy so you won't knock over coffee grounds
- Unit makes a great addition to home kitchens with a compact size and sleek design