King 5K2012BW 1250W 208V 60" Baseboard Heater
- Hardwired installation for a more permanent form of heating
- Heats up to 125 sq. ft.
- Ideal for home or office areas
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This King 5K2012BW 1250W 208V 60" baseboard heater is efficient and provides plenty of heating to individual rooms and spaces.
If you want a reliable heater this is a great one. The King 5K2012BW 1250W 208V 60" baseboard heater is built to last. Manufactured from industrial grade material, all internal components are well protected.
This King 48" baseboard heater uses a convection heating method to effectively spread warmth over a widespread area. Designed to cover up to 125 sq. ft. of space, this unit will meet your needs.
If space is limited, then a baseboard heater is a great option. This King 5K2012BW 1250W 208V 60" baseboard heater measures 5' in length, but it sets flush with the wall so it not in the way.
If you're looking for a cost effective heater, this is it! Using only 1250 watts of electrical energy, this King 5K2012BW 1250W 208V 60" baseboard heater is efficient.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 5K2012BW
- Product Type: 1250W 208V 60" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 60.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Built-in cable clamps to secure wiring
- Compatible with a King electric K Series single or double pole thermostat
- Convenient knockouts and backwiring for easier installation
- Cost effective design requires only 1250 watts for use
- Measures only 5 ft. to save space and cover a widespread area
- Takes the chill of the room quickly and efficiently