King 5K1212A 1250W 120V 60" Baseboard Heater
- Effectively warms up to 125 sq. ft.
- Includes a fully protected heat element for added safety
- The almond finish blends well with home decor
- Read More...
Need a supplemental heater? This King 5K1212A 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater provides subtle, even heating to individual rooms and spaces.
This King 5K1212A 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater is a great money saver. The low energy draw keeps your electrical costs down while providing supplemental heating for up to 125 sq. ft. of space.
This King 5K1212A 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater is dependable and long-lasting. Made from institutional grade materials, and featuring a sheathed heat element with protected wiring, it's a durable choice.
Single or Double Pole Thermostat
This King 60" baseboard heater is compatible with single or double pole King Electric K Series thermostats. Thermostat control allows you to customize the heat output to meet the conditions of the room.
This King 5K1212A 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater offers a low profile, compact design to fit in small spaces easily. If you're heating a small room or office, this unit mounts against the wall for out of the way installation.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 5K1212A
- Product Type: 1250W 120V 60" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 60.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Chimney type flue style fins for superior heat transfer
- Contoured edges provide a smooth appearance
- Easy to install design
- Great for home and office spaces
- Low profile design fits in small spaces easily
- Provides even heat flow and heat distribution