Cadet 5F1250W 5' 1250 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Features a High Temperature Limit Switch and a Full Length Capillary Sensor
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet 5F1250W 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is great for use in bedrooms and hallways. It doesn't require ductwork and installation is incredibly easy and inexpensive. The 5F1250W 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater can be used effectively in room additions and other places that need supplemental heat.
The Cadet 5F1250W 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater practically requires no maintenance but should be periodically cleaned.
Various Mounting Surfaces
The 5F1250W 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater can be mounted against sheetrock, wallpaper and wood products.
Just About Noise-Free
This electric baseboard heater is a good choice for the bedroom because it's virtually noise-free while operating.
For your convenience, the Cadet 5F1250W offers an easy to install design. It even comes with a pre-punched case at 1" intervals.
- Model: 5F1250W
- UPC: 027418099556
- Product Type: 5' 1250 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 60.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 11.91 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Adds supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 125 square feet
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Amps: 5.21 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 4265 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Comes with a durable steel construction with a white powder coat paint finish
- Delivers zonal heat to rooms by utilizing natural convection to move warm air
- Easy installation because it has a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals
- Ideal for use in bedrooms because it's virtually noise-free
- May be positioned directly on the floor and wall mounted during operation
- Provides additional safety with an oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: