Deni 5540 Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker with Cone Holder Built In
- Features Easy Instructions and Recipe Booklet
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Deni 5540 can also be used to make fruit slushies or frozen alcoholic drinks, like margaritas, pina coladas, and daiquiris.
The base of the machine holds a cone, to help with dispensing the ice cream artfully.
The Deni 5540 soft serve ice cream machine disassembles easily for cleaning and the motor top collapses for improved storage.
Fun For Kids
The soft serve ice cream machine is a fun way to show your kids how ice cream is made. The Deni 5540 soft serve ice cream maker allows you to create healthy recipes when compared to store bought ice cream.
- Model: 5540
- UPC: 050763055403
- Product Type: Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.40" x W: 7.50" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 6.60 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Makes homemade soft serve ice cream
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warrant
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 40 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Finish: White
- Capacity: 1 quarts
- Operating Time: 30 minutes
- Usage: Ice cream , Soft serve , Frozen yogurt
- Control Type: Manual
- Requires Pre-Freezing: Yes
- Number of Freezer Bowls: 1
- Removable Freezer Bowl: Yes
- Canister Cover: Yes
- Clear Canister Cover: Yes
- Built-In Compressor: No
- Built-In Freezer: No
- Included Accessories: Recipes, built-in cone holder
- Also makes fruity slushes or frozen cocktail drinks, like margaritas
- Clear lid on top allows you to see the entire process
- Includes built-in cone holder to easy ice cream cones
- Makes 8 - 10 ice cream cones at a time
- Makes delectable soft serve in less than 30 minutes
- Uses frozen canister and motor to create tasty ice cream indulgences