Deni 5201 Automatic Ice Cream Maker With 1.5 Qt. Capacity
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Create gourmet ice cream and other frosty treats with the Deni 5201 automatic ice cream maker! A bonus top and candy crusher are included, and the top fits on the canister for direct placement into the freezer for storage.
You can have your own creamery right at home, without the exorbitant costs, with the Deni 5201 automatic ice cream maker which integrates a removable candy and cookie crusher. Get the good stuff mixed right in!
A removable canister allows you to freeze before you churn, so when you're ready to enjoy simply pour in fresh ingredients and make up to 1.5 quarts in less than 30 minutes.
The Deni 5201 automatic ice cream maker has a fully automatic design that is easy to operation and requires no salt or ice to churn. Just turn and dial and get back to your busy life.
Healthy and Delicious
You can enjoy traditional creamy, dreamy ice cream or go for a healthier, low-fat option such as sherbet, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and fruit ice!
- Model: 5201
- UPC: 050763052013
- Product Type: Automatic Ice Cream Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 7.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Blueberry
- Application: For indoor household applications
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Watts: 40 watts
- Finish: Blue
- Capacity: 1.5 quarts
- Operating Time: 10-20 minutes for up to 1.5 quarts
- Product Construction: Plastic , Metal
- Usage: Ice cream , Frozen yogurt
- Control Type: Electronic
- Requires Pre-Freezing: Yes
- Number of Freezer Bowls: 1
- Removable Freezer Bowl: Yes
- Canister Cover: Yes
- Clear Canister Cover: Yes
- Built-In Compressor: Yes
- Built-In Freezer: Yes
- Available in a hot Blueberry color!
- Candy crusher breaks down and dispenses your favorite candy and cookies
- Energy efficient design uses only 40 watts
- Makes up to 1.5 quarts in only 20 minutes
- Perfect for parties - makes pina colada and frozen margaritas
- Turn fruit and natural ingredients into frozen yogurt, sherbet, and sorbet