- Q & A
The EG&H 500L stainless steel espresso knock box is the principal companion to your home espresso machine. A knock box is the most convenient way to dispose of used espresso pucks by simply tapping the portafilter against the specially-designed knock bar. Other methods of removing compacted espresso can make it difficult without the grounds spattering out in a mess.
The EG&H 500L stainless steel espresso knock box is built of solid 18/10 steel so that you don't have to worry about wear and tear with routine use.
The 500L has a large containment capacity, meaning you won't have to empty the knock box for extended periods of time. Unit measures 12" x 6" x 4"!
Built with a heavy duty rubber knock bar, your portafilter won't dent or become damaged from repeated tapping on the stainless steel. In addition, the rubber coating is thick so that it won't disintegrate and expose the metal.
Built with a durable black rubber base, the EG&H 500L stainless steel espresso knock box won't move or damage countertops when you tap portafilters against it. The base also works to damper noise for quieter operation.
- Model: 500L
- UPC: 725182050079
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Espresso Knock Box
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 4.00"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for commercial and home espresso puck disposal
- Barrista styling makes it a great professional addition to any home kitchen or business!
- Expect long-lasting usage from the 18/10 true stainless steel
- Knock bar is coated with thick rubber to protect your portafilter from expensive damage
- Super heavy-duty rubber base silences noise for quieter tapping
- Unit is dishwasher safe for no-hassle clean ups!