Bayou Classic 500-515 Cypress Charcoal Grill
- Comes Complete with a Pre-Assembled Lid, Body and Hinge Attachment
- Read More...
Handcrafted Cypress Leaf Design
The Bayou Classic 500-515 Cypress charcoal grill features a unique and distinctly different pattern and texture that accentuates its character.
Kamado Grilling Made Accessible
The 500-515 charcoal grill features a rounded ceramic element that creates an intense pressure that seals in moisture as radiating heat circulates and penetrates the food.
The insulating quality of the ceramic allows food to be cooked with only a small consumption of charcoal.
This charcoal grill includes adjustable vents that control temperature accuracy.
The 500-515 features all stainless steel hardware, including grates and a black enamel coating that won't rust or burn.
*Grill base and cart sold separately.
- Model: 500-515
- Product Type: Cypress Charcoal Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 29.00" x W: 26.00" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 262.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Brown
- Application: Ideal for grilling, barbecuing, smoking, and baking as the ceramic body creates pressure that seals in moisture and heat
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Style: Portable , Wheeled base
- Grill Shape: Circular
- Material: Steel
- Wheels: Yes
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Included Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Number of Vents: 2
- Adjustable Vents: Yes
- Adjustable Grate Height: No
- Under-Grill Rack/Shelf: Yes
- Under-Grill Rack/Shelf Material: Metal
- Side Shelf: Yes
- Side Shelf Material: Metal
- Includes: Handle
- A beautiful, useful and subtle addition to your backyard kitchen
- Built for endurance and usability and comes with a pre-assembled lid, body and hinge attachment
- Features a unique and distinctly different pattern and texture that accentuates its character
- Includes a rounded ceramic element that creates an intense pressure that seals in moisture as radiating heat circulates and penetrates the food
- Perfect for grilling, barbecuing, smoking and baking
- The insulating quality of the ceramic allows food to be cooked with only a small consumption of charcoal