King 4K2407A 1000W 277V 48" Baseboard Heater
- Die-formed corners provide a smooth appearance
- Includes a baked enamel finish to blend with decor
- Manufactured from industrial grade materials
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This King 4K2407A 1000W 277V 48" baseboard heater measures 4' in length and fits in small spaces easily. It's ideal for a variety of settings.
This King 1000W 277V 48" baseboard heater is made from the finest industrial grade materials, including a 18 gauge front cover and 22 gauge back can. Wiring is corrosion resistant and the heat element is fully sheathed.
This King 4K2407A 1000W 277V 48" baseboard heater requires a thermostat for use. It's compatible with the King Electric K Series thermostat line and can be used with a single or double pole option.
Convenient backwiring, knockouts, and built in cable clamps help make hardwiring, wire management, and other installation factors that much easier. The King 48" baseboard heater makes installation components accessible.
This 48" baseboard heater warms up to 100 sq. ft. of space in a cost effective way. Using only 1000 watts of heating power, the energy draw is low enough so you can use it as a supplemental source of warmth as needed.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 4K2407A
- Product Type: 1000W 277V 48" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 48.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Backwiring makes installation easier
- Built in cable clamps help with wire management
- Full length safety cutout provides increased safety
- Heat element is fully protected for safety and longevity
- Institutional grade 18 gauge front cover and 22 gauge back can for durability
- Single or double pole thermostat compatible