Cadet 4F1000-1W 4' 1000 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Has No Moving Parts for Easy Maintenance and Only Requires Minor Cleaning
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet 4F1000-1W 4' 1000 watt 120V electric baseboard heater only requires periodic cleaning for maintenance. Simply remove the dust and lint from the grille of the heater. The 4F1000-1W 4' 1000 watt 120V electric baseboard heater is perfect for heating single rooms because it's silent, economical and safe.
Minimal Operating Noise
The Cadet 4F1000-1W 4' 1000 watt 120V electric baseboard heater makes a minimal amount of noise so it can be used in quiet environments.
Low Surface Temperature
The 4F1000-1W 4' 1000 watt 120V electric baseboard heater has a safe surface temperature because it operates at low temperatures.
This electric baseboard heater provides long lasting reliability because it can operate for more than 20 years in good condition.
High Temperature Limit Switch
The Cadet 4F1000-1W automatically shuts off if excessive operating temperatures are detected to prevent overheating.
- Model: 4F1000-1W
- Product Type: 4' 1000 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 48.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 9.40 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 8.33 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 3410 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- An oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube to ensure safe operation
- Circulates warm air through natural convection to provide zonal heat to rooms
- During operation, can be positioned right on the floor and wall mounted
- Has a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals for simple installation
- Includes a white powder coat paint finish on the strong steel construction
- It's virtually noise-free, making it great for use in bedrooms
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video:
from Gilmer, TX, USA