Cadet 4F1000-1A 4' 1000 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater With Inexpensive Installation
- 120V, 1000 watts - covers up to 100 sq. ft.
- High temperature limit switch keeps the family safe
- Steel construction for maximum sturdiness
- Read More...
There is no reason to put up with the cold when you can just install the Cadet 4F1000-1A 4' 1000 watt 120 volt electric baseboard heater. Its pre-punched casing allows you to mount a thermostat on either side, perfect for quick and cost effective installation.
Built with the bedroom in mind, this 1000 watt heater operates at the lowest decibels possible. The end result is a quiet heater that provides heat without disturbing the household.
The health of the family should always come first. That's why the Cadet 4F1000-1A baseboard electric heater comes equipped with an oversized high temperature limit switch to prevent the unit from overheating.
Don't put up with flimsy electric baseboard heaters ever again. Constructed from hefty steel, this unit will stick around for years to come. The tough powder coat paint finish will keep it looking good, too!
The room will never get stuffy with the Cadet 4F1000-1A baseboard heater. Using convection heating, the unit causes the heated air to circulate around the room for pleasant temperatures. Place under a window for optimal heating power.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 4F1000-1A
- UPC: 027418055248
- Product Type: 4' 1000 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater - Almo
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 48.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 9.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Great for heating rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 8.33 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: No
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Portable: No
- Almond powder coat paint will match any room decorations
- Can be mounted to the wall to save space
- Durable steel body stays in shape for a long time to come
- Full length capillary tube knows when to stop the heater from over working
- Prevent fire hazards with the steel sheathed heating element
- Stay safe with a high temperature limit switch