King 4CB2007BW 750W 208V Ceramic Baseboard Heater
- Baked enamel finish is white to blend with decor
- Heats up to 75 sq. ft.
- Ideal for everyday use
- Read More...
Heat individual rooms and spaces quickly and evenly with this King 4CB2007BW 750W 208V ceramic baseboard heater. Ceramic heating gets the job done!
Quiet & Effective
This heater features a ceramic heat element and is gives off enough warmth to cover up to 75 sq. ft. of space. It's ideal for a bedroom, small office, kitchen or any other small living space.
This heater is a safe choice for any setting. The low temperature surface and thermal safety cutout adds a measure of security that let's you enjoy worry free warmth.
This King ceramic baseboard heater is durable. With a 5 year warranty, hard-wearing heat element, and 18 gauge front cover that's made for industrial use, it's a reliable choice.
Mounting against the wall and on any floor surface, it's easy to find a place for this heater. It is not suitable for installation against vinyl wallpaper, paperboard, or low density fiberboard surfaces, but it can installed in just about any other area.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 4CB2007BW
- Product Type: 750W 208V Ceramic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 48.00" x W: 6.75" x H: 3.13"
- Product Weight: 10.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 years
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 750 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Oversized aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Commercial grade construction for industrial applications
- Compatible with a King Electric single or double pole thermostat
- Low watt density produces a low surface temperature
- Proven technology of the ceramic thermal storage heater core
- Quick wiring with identical junction boxes and knockouts in the rear, side and bottom
- Thermal safety shut off to stop overheating