Fostoria 483TM 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Baseboard Heater with Manual Reset
- Features Adjustable Heat Output and a Power-On Indicator Light
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Fostoria 483TM 1500 watt portable electric baseboard heater features silent, inexpensive and safe operation. It heats using convection, which means it uses the circulation of the air in a room to provide heat without the use of a fan. The 483TM 1500 watt portable electric baseboard heater is perfect for room additions and other places where supplemental heating is needed.
Low Maintenance Requirements
The Fostoria 483TM 1500 watt portable electric baseboard heater doesn't have any moving parts so it needs very little maintenance.
Temperature Control Thermostat
The 483TM 1500 watt portable electric baseboard heater ensures optimal comfort levels with a temperature control thermostat.
Manual Reset Type Limit Control
This 1500 watt portable electric baseboard heater makes sure that the temperatures do not exceed the maximum limit.
Power On Indicator Light
The Fostoria 483TM has a power on indicator light that prevents burns and other injuries.
- Model: 483TM
- Product Type: 1,500 Watt Portable Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.50" x W: 48.00" x H: 5.25"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides comfort and warmth, silently, inexpensively, and safely
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Capacity: 5120 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Hardwired: No
- Plug Type: Standard 2-Prong
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: No
- Portable: Yes
- Doesn't require fuel of any kind to be stored, unlike propane or natural gas heaters
- Great for use in places where supplemental heating is needed such as room additions
- It heats using convection and doesn't use a fan to circulate warmth
- There are no moving parts so very little maintenance is needed
- This 1500 watt convection heater operates silently, inexpensively and safely
- Uses electricity for fuel, which is available almost anywhere