Urnex 48 Grindz Coffee Grinder Cleaner
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Burr grinding mills use two revolving elements between which coffee beans are crushed and squeezed, releasing the beans' oils. Designed to clean the tiny burrs on the grinding blades, this indispensable upkeep is easy to perform and only has to be done twice a year! With regular maintenance, one bottle will last you between four to six years. Urnex 48 Grindz coffee grinder cleaner is a necessary tool in maintaining and elongating the life of your electric burr grinder!
Remove Sticky Oils
After repeated use, coffee grinders can become sticky with dust and residue from the natural oils found inside the bean. The Urnex 48 Grindz coffee grinder cleaner quickly and efficiently removes this.
No Mixing Required
To use the coffee grinder cleaner, just add a single cap full to the grinding chamber of the unit. For commercial grinders, use two full caps.
The Urnex 48 Grindz coffee grinder cleaner also helps removes smells left over from previous grinding, so that you can start again like new!
Regular hot water cleaning can be dangerous with electric grinders and won't remove all residues, but just a little Urnex 48 Grindz coffee grinder cleaner does a superior job.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 48
- UPC: 725182600809
- Product Type: Grindz Coffee Grinder Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.80" x W: 5.40" x H: 7.70"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For cleaning the grinding burrs on all electric burr grinders
- Number of Applications: 12 home cleanings or 6 commercail cleanings
- Works With: Electric coffee grinders
- Removes: Coffee bean oils, residues and odors
- Application twice a year keeps your coffee grinder looking and working like new!
- Eliminates odors that become locked between the coffee burrs and blades
- Removes all coffee residues and oils from the grinder without hassle
- There is no mixing nor complicated mixing required to use the cleaner
- Only uses 1 cap full with home grinders and 2 caps full with commercial units