- Q & A
The West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise 2.5 pound bread machine is simple to use with many customizable settings, making it a great bread maker for every experience level. Make fluffy white bread, chewy French bread, or melt-in-your-mouth raisin buns, just choose one of the West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise bread machine's 11 digital settings. The West Bend Hi-Rise is beginner friendly with a recipe booklet that includes old favorites as well as unconventional low-gluten options.
Custom Bake Cycle
The "homemade" setting is customizable by the user, specify preferences for kneading, rising, baking, and keeping warm.
12 Hour Timer
The West Bend Hi-Rise bread machine features a 12 hour delayed start cycle that's fully programmable. Set the timer before bed and wake up to the aroma of homemade bread.
Bread pops out of the West Bend 2.5 pound bread machine with the perfect golden brown finish. Simply select dark, medium, or light crust settings.
The West Bend 41300 comes fully equipped with everything needed to start baking, including a nonstick baking pan, measuring cup, and 2 knead blades.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 41300
- UPC: 072244413007
- Product Type: Hi-Rise 2.5 Pound Bread Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 11.80"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Makes loaves of homemade bread
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: 2.5 pounds
- Optional Loaf Sizes: Yes
- Loaf Sizes: 2.5, 2.0, 1.5, or 1.0 pounds
- Non-Stick Loaf Pan: Yes
- Crust Color Control: Yes
- Crust Color Options: Light, medium, dark
- Rapid Bake Feature: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: Digital
- Pre-Set Baking Modes: Yes
- Number of Pre-Set Baking Modes: 11
- Pre-Set Baking Modes Included: Basic, Quick, French, Whole Wheat, Jam, Super Rapid, Sweet, Sandwich, Dough, and a special customizable homemade setting
- Bake Delay Feature: Yes
- Delay Timer Length: 12
- Includes: See-Through Window , Kneading Paddle/Blades , Add Ingredient Signal , Power Failure Recovery
- Additional Features: Measuring cup, measuring spoon
- Customize your own"homemade" bake cycle by programming kneading, rising, baking, and keep-warm settings
- Easy enough for beginners but customizable enough for expert bakers
- Lid has a window to inspect the bread as it's rising
- Preprogrammed with 11 digital settings including basic, quick, and dough
- Recipe booklet and baking accessories are included, everything needed to begin baking immediately
- Use the 3 level crust control to make crust darker or lighter