Eccotemp 40H-LP Gas Tankless Water Heater
- Features an Efficient Design Fueled by Liquid Propane Gas with an 82% Recovery Rate and Built-In Safety Features
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Enjoy a hassle free experience with the Eccotemp 40H-LP gas tankless water heater. This compact unit is very effective with a 80% efficiency rate and an 82% recovery rate. The water heater features an electronic ignition and is fueled by liquid propane gas. It's also safe with a GFI cord and an automatic gas shut off device. It's the ideal tankless water heater for any standard home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms!
This outdoor tankless water heater comes with easy-to-follow instruction that guide you through the installation process. The unit also comes conveniently assembled and ready for installation.
Easily operate your Eccotemp 40H-LP tankless water heater with the wired remote control. With this feature, you can operate your water heater up to 195 feet away from the unit.
Enjoy added peace of mind with Eccotemp warranty program. This tankless water heater boasts a 5 year warranty on all parts and a 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger.
The Eccotemp 40H-LP liquid propane gas tankless water heater comes with many handy features. One key feature is the anti-freeze circuit that keeps water from freezing in the unit.
- Model: 40H-LP
- UPC: 891876002058
- Product Type: Liquid Propane Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.50" x W: 17.00" x H: 26.00"
- Product Weight: 38.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Whole house unit
- Warranty: 10 year warranty on heat exchanger and 5 year warranty on parts
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Type: Whole House Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Ideal choice for your standard 3 bedroom, 2 bath home
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition
- BTUs: 135000
- Capacity: 20 Liters
- Minimum Water Flow: Liters/Minute, .66 Gallons/Minute
- Working Pressure: Bar, 14 PSI
- Water Connection Information: All material between the water supply and heater must be metal. The diameter of the pipe lines should be at least 1/2"
- Water Requirements: Clean, potable water free of corrosive chemicals, sand, dirt, lime and scale deposits, and other contaminants. Temperature should be between 32 and 120 ° F
- Electrical Connection Type: Use only a power outlet with a ground terminal
- Mount Type: Outdoor
- Portable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Comes With Vent Kit: No - Must Be Purchased Separately
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Pressure Relief
- Additional Information: Split system adaptable for better efficiency and speed of hot water delivery
- Comes with a 5 year parts warranty and a 10 year heat exchanger warranty for added peace of mind
- Comes with a GFI cord for added safety
- Freeze protection circuit helps prevent water from freezing inside the water heater
- Includes a installation hardware pack for added convenience
- Save money on your utility bill with this efficient unit
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the installation process
Customers Also Viewed
from Desert Hot Springs, CA, USA
from Columbia, SC, USA
from Alberta, Canada
from Hugo, OK 74743, USA