NQ Industries 40851-NQPC Replacement Carbon Ring
- Q & A
Activated Carbon is charcoal that has been treated with oxygen to open up
millions of tiny pores between carbon atoms, and this results in a highly porous
carbon media that is widely used to adsorb odorous substances from gases or
liquids. Gas molecules essentially wind up attached to the surface of the
activated carbon filter and are held there by molecular forces, therefore
removing them from the air you breathe.
The 40851-NQPC is the replacement Activated Carbon Ring for the NQ Clarifier Standard, NQ Clarifier Medical, and NQ Clarifier Medical Plus air purifiers. Composed of high-quality, impregnated carbon, this carbon ring also combines activated carbon and potassium permanganate in a well-engineered blend to offer the ideal solution to odor and chemical problems in your airstream.
For optimal odor, chemical, and VOC control, replace the carbon ring in your NQ Clarifier air purifier with the 40851-NQPC every 24 months (18 months is recommended).
- Model: 40851-NQPC
- Product Type: Replacement Carbon Ring
- Application: Removes odors and chemicals from the air
- Filter Life: 18-24 months
- Filter Color: Grey
- Washable: No
- Compatible Air Purifier Models: NQ Clarifier Standard, NQ Clarifier Medical, NQ Clarifier Medical Plus
- Number of Filters Included: 1
- Combines adsorption and oxidation to rid the air of contaminants
- Constructed of a well-engineered blend of impregnated carbon
- Does not generate ozone
- Removes odors, chemical pollutants, and VOC's