Dayton 3UG73 Electric Utility Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Provides More Efficient Heating With a Built-In Thermostat and Automatic Fan Delay Feature
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Heavy-duty construction featuring an all-metal body ensures long-lasting performance.
Thermal Cutout Feature
If the 3UG73 utility heater starts to overheat, the thermal cutout feature will automatically shut off the unit for your safety.
Maintains a Constant Temperature
The included built-in-thermostat allows a consistent temperature to be maintained according to your settings.
Saves Money and Energy
The Dayton 3UG73 costs less to operate than an oil-fired or propane heater while providing plenty of heat for large areas such as workshops or garages.
- Model: 3UG73
- Product Type: Electric Utility Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.25" x W: 14.00" x H: 12.50"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Warms your shop or garage
- Type: Garage
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 20.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Heating Capacity: 17065 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Metal
- Air Flow: 270 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Hardwired
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: Yes
- A thermal cutout mechanism shuts the heater off if it overheats
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Includes a limited 1 year warranty
- Includes a steel and baked enamel construction
- Superior engineering and high-quality craftsmanship are included
- The automatic fan delay prevents the circulation of cold air
from New Jersey, USA
from Tulsa, OK