King 3K2405BW 750W 277V 3' Baseboard Heater
- Easy installation with accessible internal wiring
- Ideal for home or office heating
- Matches almost any decor
- Read More...
Use this King 3K2405BW 750W 277V 3' baseboard heater as a supplemental heat source and enjoy quiet, steady, even heat flow that reaches up to 75 sq. ft.
Built to Last
This King 750W 277V 36" baseboard heater is built to last. Using industrial grade materials, this heater includes a reinforced front cover, corrosion resistant wiring, and a fully protected heat element.
Home or Office Heating
This King 3K2405BW 750W 277V 3' baseboard heater is ideal for home or office use. It operates quietly so it's not disruptive to regular activities and it mounts against the wall for out of the way installation.
With a baked bright white enamel finish, softly contoured edges, and the sleek design, this King 36" baseboard heater looks great in any setting. Its designed to blend with decor.
This 36" baseboard heater is compact and takes up very little floor space. It's perfect for apartments, condos, single family homes, or even small offices. The low profile design fits in small spaces easily.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 3K2405BW
- Product Type: 750W 277V 3' Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 36.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Watts: 750 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Chimney flue style fins provide widespread coverage
- Convection heating spreads warmth evenly and quietly
- Cost efficient, quiet, and effective heating
- Hardy baked enamel finish is durable and blends with decor
- Knockouts, backwiring, and cable clamps make installation easier
- Low energy draw keeps energy costs down