King 3CB2005BW 500W 208V Ceramic Baseboard Heater
- Fits in small spaces easily
- Powerful and effective coverage
- Warms up to 50 sq. ft.
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Add this King 3CB2005BW 500W 208V ceramic baseboard heater to your home or office and benefit from supplemental heating that's effective.
This King 500W 208V ceramic baseboard heater includes a thermal safety cutout should the heat element exceed a safe temperature and a low surface temperature.
Quiet & Effective
This heater is ideal for a bedroom, small office or kitchen. This King 3CB2005BW ceramic baseboard heater features a low temperature heat element that spreads warmth quietly and it covers up to 50 sq. ft. at the same time.
With a 5 year warranty, hard-wearing heat element, and 18 gauge front cover that's made for industrial use, this King 3CB2005BW 500W 208V ceramic baseboard heater is durable.
Measuring only 2 ft. in length and 3.13' deep, this heater is compact and fits in small spaces easily. It mounts against the wall for out of the way installation, too.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 3CB2005BW
- Product Type: 500W 208V Ceramic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 36.00" x W: 6.75" x H: 3.13"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 years
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Oversized aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Ceramic heating spreads warmth quietly and evenly
- Durable design for years of product reliability
- Includes rear, side, and bottom knockout for easy wiring
- Mount horizontally and meaures only 3 ft. in length
- Mounts against the wall and on any floor surface
- Not suitable for installation against vinyl wallpaper, paperboard, or low density fiberboard surfaces