Bissell 39N71 Steam Shot Handheld Hard Surface Steam Cleaner with 1000 Watt Motor
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Bissell 39N71 Steam Shot handheld hard surface steam cleaner features a red indicator light that turns on when first plugged in and when the steamer is ready to use the light turns off.
The 39N71 Steam Shot handheld hard surface steam cleaner includes an easy-to-use steam trigger that is pushed to release steam.
This steam cleaner includes an angle concentrator, a detail brush, a cleaning cloth and a brass bristle detail to help you clean even better.
The Bissell 39N71 Steam Shot only uses steam to clean, no formulas, detergents or chemicals are used.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 39N71
- UPC: 011120007688
- Product Type: Steam Shot Handheld Hard Surface Steam Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.00" x W: 9.50" x H: 8.50"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Green
- Application: Uses high temperature steam to clean hard surfaces
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Type: Handheld Steam Cleaner
- Surfaces: Ceramic Tile , Laminate
- Number of Cloth Pads: 1
- Reusable Pads: Yes
- Water Purification System: No
- Removable Water Tank: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Cord Length: 16 Feet
- Cord Wrap: No
- Includes: Measuring Cup
- Additional Accessories: Angle concentrator, detail brush, brass bristle detail
- A red indicator light lets you known when the steamer is ready to use
- An easy-to-use steam trigger is depressed for steam release
- Effectively removes stubborn soil that resists traditional hot water, cleaning solutions and vigorous scrubbing with high temperature steam
- Eliminates tough stains such as baked-on grease on the stovetop, dried fruit juice in the refrigerator, stubborn soap scum on sliding shower doors and gum on countertops
- Features a safety cap for the water container
- The max fill line tells you exactly when enough water is inside the unit