Detroit Portable Tank Top Propane Heater model 393
Re-Verber-Ray 393 Fueled Heater
Availability: Ships in 3-5 Days
List Price: $364.95
Price Break: -$115.00
When you need heating in a big way, the Detroit portable tank top propane heater, model 393, steps up to the challenge. This powerful unit requires no warm-up time, so you'll enjoy instant heating designed to cover large areas. The Detroit 393 is ideal for use in construction sites, factories, warehouses, shop areas, and more. It can be mounted on any standard 20-lb. or larger LPG bottle. Rugged, heavy-gauge construction guarantees a long life of reliable performance. Safety features include a tip-over switch and overheat shutoff valve.
- Model: 393
- Product Type: Fueled Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 10.00" x H: 18.75"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Provides temporary heating of buildings under construction, alteration, or repair
- Warranty: 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty
- Certifications: ANSI
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 32000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1000 Square Feet
- Fuel Rate: Gallons/Hour, 1.3 Pounds/Hour
- Ignition Type: Manual (match)
- Hose Length: 2 Feet
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off
- Additional Features: Tip over safety device
- Powerful heater is perfect for construction sites, warehouses, and more
- Rugged construction guarantees durability
- Shutoff valve and tip-over switch guarantee your safety
10 - 04 - 2004
from SandPoint, ID
from SandPoint, ID
Fabulous heater for outdoor use - heats a large area and provides an enormous amount of comfortable heat on an outdoor patio - easy to light and uses a small amount of propane - a great overall outdoor heater - we absolutely love this product!!!!!
Safe, Secure Shopping
Air & Water is rated as a trusted store from the following online authority sites: