Detroit Portable Tank Top Propane Heater model 393
- 32,000 BTUs
- Covers 1,000 sq. ft.
- Tip-over safety switch
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Detroit Portable Tank Top Propane Heater Model 393
The Detroit Portable Tank Top Propane Heater Model 393 is a gas-powered, infrared heater designed for use in construction sites, factories, warehouses, shops, and garages, anywhere you need a strong and dependable heat source. The Detroit Portable Tank Heater attaches directly to a propane tanks and generates 32,000 BTUs. It can effectively heat areas up to 500 square feet. There is very little warm-up time, so you'll start feeling the heat almost immediately. To prevent fires, the heater comes with a tip-over switch and overheat protection.
- 32,000 BTUs of Heating Power
- Propane Powered
- Rugged Construction
- Heats Up to 500 Sq. Ft.
- Tip-Over Switch
- Overheat Protection
- Heats Very Quickly
The Detroit Portable Tank Heater is a powerful gas heater. Generates heat by burning propane, which is absorbed by the heater assembly and radiated out into the surrounding area.
It connects directly onto standard 20-pound propane tanks for fuel and uses a ceramic burner assembly, a highly-polished aluminum reflector and a set of stainless steel emitter rods in order to enhance its output and efficiency.
The heater can generate 32,000 BTUs and is effective in areas up to 500 square feet. Because it is gas-powered, the heater is designed for use only in well-ventilated areas and is not recommended for use in homes.
The Detroit Portable Tank Heater uses heavy-gauge cylinder brackets and sturdy, metal construction. It can operate for years without failing and requires only minimal maintenance to make sure the hose and connectors are clean and working properly.
The Detroit Portable Tank Heater is simple to set up and operate. Once the mounting bracket has been attached to the heater and the hoses have been attached to the tank and gas valve, simply open the valve to start the gas flowing and use a match as an ignitor.
To prevent fires, the Detroit Portable Tank Heater is equipped with a tip-over switch and overheat protection. These features automatically shut the unit down when it gets too hot or accidentally gets knocked over.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 393
- Product Type: Fueled Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 10.00" x H: 18.75"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Provides temporary heating of buildings under construction, alteration, or repair
- Warranty: 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty
- Certifications: ANSI
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 32000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1000 Square Feet
- Fuel Rate: Gallons/Hour, 1.3 Pounds/Hour
- Ignition Type: Manual (match)
- Hose Length: 2 Feet
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off
- Additional Features: Tip over safety device
- Powerful heater is perfect for construction sites, warehouses, and more
- Rugged construction guarantees durability
- Shutoff valve and tip-over switch guarantee your safety