Real Flame 3737-CS Torrence Cinder Stone Gel Fireplace
- One-step assembly
- Realistic flame effect emits warmth
- Uses 3 - 13oz. cans of Real Flame gel fuel (sold separately)
- Read More...
Create a focal point in the room and enjoy the fireplace experience in a safe way with this Real Flame 3737-CS Torrence cinder stone gel fireplace.
Using 3 cans of gel fuel this fireplace produces up to 9,000 BTUs of warmth! Adjust the heat output and control the flame effect by using 1 can, 2 or 3. Realistic crackling flame technology mimics a traditional fireplace and provides ambiance that you will enjoy!
This complementary fireplace boasts an classically elegant design that looks great in any setting. Authentic stone texture denotes sophistication and creates a centerpiece to set your furnishings around.
A slim design saves space and fits against any flat wall. Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel and crafted from a lightweight, fiber-enforced concrete and backed with an internal steel frame, this fireplace durable.
Clean and Efficient
Replace your traditional fireplace with something eco-friendly and safe. Emitting no pollutants, this fireplace is completely free of harmful inhalants. It's mess free as there is never any ash or soot to cleanup either!
- Model: 3737-CS
- Product Type: Torrence Cinder Stone Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 50.60" x W: 13.40" x H: 42.40"
- Product Weight: 103.70 lbs.
- Application: Designed to provide warmth in a safe and emission free way
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Compatible Gel Can Sizes: 13 ounces
- Mantel Width: 50.6 inches
- Product Finish: Stone
- Product Construction: Cast Concrete , Steel
- Requires Venting: No
- Includes: Includes mantel, firebox hand painted cast concrete log, screen kit
- Additional Information: Real Flame gel fuel must be purchased separately
- Bright crackling flame add to the realistic look
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Crafted from a lightweight, fiber-enforced concrete and backed with an internal steel frame
- Features an elegant, classic design and authentic stone texture
- For safety, this unit must be anchored to a wall using the included hardware
- Includes mantel, firebox hand painted cast concrete log, screen kit