Lasko 3723 20" Premium Box Fan
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
The Lasko 3723 20" premium box fan has a trademarked Wind Ring system which maximizes air movement. The Lasko 3723 20 inch premium box fan has an exclusive grill design that gives it 30% more air velocity than most standard box fans.
Choose any of the three quiet speed levels.
The Lasko 3723 is equipped for use in household with children, the power plug has a patented safety fuse.
To avoid tipping over, the Lasko 3723 20 inch fan has a wide-body design to add stability.
Place it Anywhere
The Lasko 3723 20" premium box fan is ideal for virtually any indoor application, including bedrooms, offices, and garages.
- Model: 3723-BL
- UPC: 046013306081
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent 20" Premium Box Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.50" x W: 5.31" x H: 21.31"
- Product Weight: 10.20 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Cools the air in almost any space including loft apartments, homes, offices, or garages
- Warranty: 90-day
- Type: Electric Fan
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Floor , Box
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Blades are 20 inches wide for high-capacity air movement
- Patented plug has a safety fuse to avoid electrical incidents
- Provides up to 30% more air velocity than standard box fans
- Three speeds all operate quietly
- Wide design for stability, to avoid accidental tipovers
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?