Holly & Martin 37-251-031-0-01 Weatherford Convertible Gel Fireplace-Black
- Beautiful media room accent
- Columns feature wood grain characteristics and minimal wormholes
- Sleek black finish is complementary
- Q & A
Add a little something special to your home decor with this Holly & Martin 37-251-031-0-01 Weatherford convertible gel fireplace in black.
This versatile fireplace is constructed of poplar wood, MDF, and resin. Complete with a collapsible panel, you can place it against a flat wall or in a corner. Either way, the mantel accommodates a flat panel TV up to 42.5" wide and up to 85 lbs.
Add a bit of sophistication to the room. This fireplace is beautifully finished with dark earth tone faux slate tiles that surround the firebox, rounded columns on either side of the firebox, and a handsome black finish that's appealing.
With 9,000 BTUs of heating power, this faux fireplace successfully warm a medium sized room well. Unlike traditional fireplaces there is no smoke, ash, soot, or odor to fill the room. Just a simple crackling fire and great warmth.
This gel fireplace is all inclusive. This fireplace comes equipped with a firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit. All you have to purchase is the FireGlo gel fuel and you're all set. FireGlo Gel Fuel snaps and crackles like real burning wood.
- Model: 37-251-031-0-01
- Product Type: Weatherford Convertible Gel Fireplace-Black
- Product Dimensions: L: 44.50" x W: 16.75" x H: 40.25"
- Product Weight: 125.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Warms indoor areas
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Room Size: 220 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Mantel Width: 44.5 inches
- Product Finish: Black , Slate
- Product Construction: Engineered Wood , MDF
- Requires Venting: No
- Additional Information: FireGlo gel fuel must be purchased separately
- Complete with a collapsible panel, making it easy to place against a flat wall or in a corner
- Constructed of poplar wood, MDF, and resin
- Emits no smoke, odor, or ash
- Includes firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit
- Mantel supports up to 85 lb.
- Requires no electrician or contractor for installation