Holly & Martin 37-242-031-6-25 Underwood Gel Fireplace with 85 Lb. Capacity
- Offers 3 Hour Burn Time and an Emission Free Design
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Enjoy emission free heating when you use the Holly & Martin 37-242-031-6-25 Underwood gel fireplace. It's perfect for allergy sufferers.
Enjoy optimal heating without all of the mess. This Holly & Martin 37-242-031-6-25 Underwood gel fireplace emits no smoke, odor, ash, or soot to cause irritation. It's just clean and efficient heating,
Large Coverage Area
Offers 9,000 BTUs of heating the Holly & Martin Underwood gel fireplace warms up to 200 sq. ft. of space. This fireplace heater will keep you feeling warm and cozy easily.
The Holly & Martin Underwood gel fireplace is fully accessorized to effectively mimic a true fireplace experience, Offering a firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit this fireplace heater is a great addition to any home.
Real Wood Feel
Burning FireGlo gel fuel this Holly & Martin gel fireplace provides a real wood feel. Featuring a full bodied flame that snaps and crackles like real wood, you won't feel like you're missing out on anything.
- Model: 37-242-031-6-25
- UPC: 037732802350
- Product Type: Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 44.50" x W: 14.50" x H: 40.00"
- Product Weight: 101.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Antique Oak
- Application: Used to warm indoor areas
- Type: Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2637 watts
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Room Size: 200 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel , Media Console
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Mantel Width: 45.5 inches
- Product Finish: Oak
- Product Construction: Engineered Wood , MDF
- Requires Venting: No
- Includes: Firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit
- Distressed wood adds character and charm
- Doubles as a media room accent for placement versatility
- Mantel accommodates up to a 42" flat screen TV
- Offers a full bodied flame effect for optimal ambiance
- Please Note: Gel fuel sold separately
- Produces 3,000-9,000 BTUs for effective heating
- Provides superior heating with no emissions