Holly & Martin 37-114-058-4-09 Hallston Wall Mount Gel Fireplace with 3 Fuel Can Capacity
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Fiberglass Insulation and Durable Metal Construction
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Holly & Martin 37-114-058-4-09 Hallston wall mount gel fireplace enough warmth to feel cozy on a chilly day. Enjoy the flame effect and superior warmth!
Fine Copper Finish
Add style and elegance to any setting with the Holly & Martin 37-114-058-4-09 Hallston wall mount gel fireplace. Featuring a painted copper finish, this handsome fireplace is a great addition to any home.
Indoor or Outdoor Use
This Holly & Martin wall mount gel fireplace is ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Fit it against any interior wall or on the wall under your covered patio and enjoy superior heating and flame effect.
Durable Metal Construction
The Holly & Martin Hallston wall mount gel fireplace is well-crafted from durable metal for increased longevity. This exceptional fireplace is built to last.
Offering up to 9,000 BTUs of heating the Holly & Martin 37-114-058-4-09 gel fireplace can provide enough heat to warm up to 200 sq. ft. This fireplace burns 3 fuel cans at once, each can offering 3,000 BTUs of warmth.
- Model: 37-114-058-4-09
- Product Type: Wall Mount Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.25" x W: 5.50" x H: 22.50"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Copper
- Application: Used to provide warmth and ambiance
- Type: Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Watts: 2637 watts
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Room Size: 200 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Wall Mount
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Product Finish: Copper
- Product Construction: Steel
- A great option for any covered patio
- Copper finish is complementary to any decor
- Durable metal construction for years of enjoyment
- Fiberglass insulation against the wall for safe wall mounting
- Holds 3 cans of FireGlo gel fuel for 9,000 BTUs of heating
- Please note: Gel fuel is not included
- Put the snuffers in place and burn candles instead